Wednesday 11 May 2011

Night Outing


Have been a "guai lui" for about 3 weeks that didn't go yum cha or clubbing at night...

So yesterday decided to have night outing session with my friend... ^^

1st stop: One Utama

Accompanied my friend to buy something... *I didn't buy XD*

2nd stop: Snowflakes @ Kota Damansara

It's been a super duber long time since the last time I had snowflakes...

It should be February if I'm not mistaken...

Have been craving for it for super duber long time...

Finally I had it last night, feel satisfied, teehee~ ^^



3rd stop: Uptown

And this is for supper...

I'm not eating as I'm on diet plan, haha... XD

Cause pretty mama's baby boy is having full month birthday party this Saturday night, must keep fit to take nice photos... XD

I've decided to live happily, no matter what happens...

This quote reminds me about the importance of LIFE

You just have to keep on BREATHING because tomorrow the sun will rise and who knows what the tide will bring

=)))


♥ my Life 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment