Sunday 22 May 2011

The Night is still YOUNG!!! ♥

Weekend is here!!! =D

The night is still young!!! Haha...

I will feel guilty if I were to sleep at 11pm on Saturday's night XD

Therefore, I've decided to have fun with my lovely friends! =))

We went to Opera @ Sunway, as our driver a.k.a best friend Boon Hor left few bottles of Black Label there, we need to help him finish his bottles... *see, we are sacrificing our stomach, LMAO... XD*






We all had fun yesterday...

My cute and lovely sister - Stephy made us felt very very happy yesterday...

Dear sis, hope you will feel better soon, don't emo emo again...

Everything is gonna be alright, cheers sis! Support you always... =)


Thanks to my bro a.k.a driver a.k.a my best friend - Boon Hor

He really helped me a lot and take care of his friends properly...

Thanks bro!!! Love you forever! =DD

The night is still YOUNG!!!

Play when you're young, enjoy your life to the fullest!!!

We all deserve a life full of laughter =DD

♥ MY LIFE 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment