Wednesday 18 May 2011

Holiday ♥

Last Friday celebrated belated Mother's Day as I was in SG on Mother's Day...

As I don't have much money, I just treated my mom "yong tao fu"... 
( I promised to myself I will treat you a better dinner on your birthday... )


Although it's not a very high class and expensive food, but it's DELICIOUS!!! =D






Had a great dinner time, it's been long time that we didn't go out for dinner together... =S 
( how pathetic huh? )

The next day, on Saturday's night, it's Ian Choo 1 month birthday party...


And his elder cousin brother , Rui Rui is cute!!! =DD


Both are handsome boys... =DDD


Our pretty mama can finally hang out with friends... Haha XD


And thanks to our Indians friends, we have Wesak Day Holiday on 17th May... =p

It's a good news to everyone who is working... =D

I didn't want to waste holiday time, so I've decided to go for a drink with friends on Monday's night... ^^



Had a great time with them... I love you all my friends... =))

My hair length is long, I have to find my sister a.k.a my hair stylist Yong... =p

Before

But I need to treat my sis brunch for her company... =S

According to my sis, I seem happier after I had my hair cut, LOL... XD

After
so enjoy =S
the power of iPhone - non stop camwhore-ing XD


After the brunch, went to Snowflakes @ Kota Damansara...

Again, it's my treat... =S

queuing alone to order ==



But after that, need to work out REAL HARD to burn all the CALORIES!!! XD

Although it's a bit tiring, but I do enjoy my holiday...

I'm waiting for the coming public holiday, but the coming public holiday is on National Day...

Still have long way to go... =S


No comments:

Post a Comment