Sunday 29 May 2011

Lazy yet Lovely Sunday ♥

Today is a lazy yet lovely Sunday to me =)

Woken up early in the morning due to cough and flu.... * suffering T_T *

But I  this Sunday...

Daddy had bought us breakfast - 碗仔糕 It's not expensive food but I love it....

It's not about the price, it's about the way he shows his concern to us =)


Mommy had also cooked us tong sui - 番薯糖水


Yum yum~ ^^

We were watching Guess (Taiwan's variety show) while we having our tong sui in the living room...

Only God knows that how long I've been waiting to hear so much laughter in my house... =)

And for dinner, mommy went to pasar malam tapao fried meehun and some kuih-muih...



I really feel happy today... At least I made the right decision to stay home with my family, otherwise I would have missed the laughter moments... =)

And please forgive my greediness, I sincerely hope that we can have more and more fun weekend like today...

多久没听见这样的笑声了?
多久没那么心平气和,开开心心的坐在一起了?
我都忘记有多久的时间了...
虽然今天的食物和活动都很简单...
但是,简单就是快乐的...
而快乐,就是幸福的...
幸福不是理所当然,是需要经营的...
就让我们,从此刻开始,重建属于我们的幸福吧...
好吗?

♥ MY LIFE 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment