Monday 9 May 2011

Amazing Race in Singapore ♥


Went to Singapore on 6th May 2011 at night to attend Nike 5K Goddess Singapore race which is held on 7th May...






And we stayed in backpackers house, it's a really nice place... And this is the 1st time I've stayed in backpackers house, it's AWESOME!!! *I think I wont go for hotels in the future if I were to travel,LOL*






It's a really comfortable backpackers house... =))

Before the race, we went to Sentosa to have a photo shooting session...

However we were supposed to go there for race and not for play, so we didn't play, LOL... =p





Sweet car ^^

After that, reached Marina Barrage at 4pm to collect our race pack... 




Well done crew!!! you guys rockkkkk =D

Nike 5K Goddess Singapore Run Trophy


And we were planning not to sleep and have chit chat session...

However we were all KO-ed by our tiredness...

And because we were exhausted, we were able to sleep well, some even snoring, LOL... =p

Last day in Singapore, discovered a very cute digital mp3 player @ Budget Terminal...




And I bought it as my sis's bday present... Glad that she likes it... ^^

I enjoyed my weekend in Singapore, although it's tiring...

=)))


No comments:

Post a Comment