Tuesday 14 June 2011

Shopaholic? Alcoholic?



Imma be shopaholic and alcoholic during weekends... weee~ XD



Last Wednesday, went out with Siew Yen, Pik Hun and Su-yin...

Wanted to pass Su-yin the present we bought for her as her birthday present...

Hope she likes it ^^

We were chillaxing at Gloria Jean's, KVM...

However it closes at 10pm, so we had to change place - De Pastry @ Menjalara...

Had a nice chit chat session with them as we din meet Su-yin for very long time, she is really really busy, LOL... XD






On Friday, went to OU to buy father's day present for my dad...

And finally I've tried Tutti Frutti! yum yum... ^^

I also had special California roll as I've been craving for Japanese food since the time I watched 魚躍在花見... XD

I've bought a shirt from Renoma for him and sis bought him The Body Shop shower gel...

Hopefully he likes our presents... hmm...

Lastly, I've also awarded myself a toy to company me sleeping... ^^


p/s: Laugh out loud everyone, but I need a toy to sleep, otherwise I will be suffering insomnia... LOL... ><

On Saturday, as usual, went to The Opera @ Sunway Pyramid...


And I didn't get drunk this time, hahahahahahaha... XD

FYI, Kay's Garden has closed and moved to Subang...

So, we decided to go there have our last dinner in Kay's...


I'm gonna miss the place, as I've been through many things when I was working there...

And I've had good and bad memories created from Kay's...

Thanks to my beloved friends aka colleagues from Kay's to keep me company whenever I felt upset, down and moody...

All the best to you guys... =)

Imma enjoy my life to the fullest from today onward! 

Sad to hear that earthquake happened to New Zealand...

Hope everyone and everything around the world is FINE... 

=))

*fingers crossed*

♥ MY LIFE 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment