Tuesday 28 June 2011

"OverTime"

Wisma Fiama @ Menjalara has newly opened an "OverTime"...

Feel excited after I heard this news... weeee~ XD

Dear sis Stephy asked me for a night outing on Saturday, and I suggested to go there...

At last, it proves that I've made the right decision, haha... =p




We were worried that we couldn't finish the beer that we've ordered, at last BH suggested a game for us to play...

It was a fun game and we really had fun and drank a lot, and people next to our table treated us their remaining beer as 3 of them couldn't finish the whole barrel of Starker, LOL... XD

After drinking, we went to Old Klang Road to have dim sum...

It's been a long time that I never had dim sum...

Last Saturday night was a really fun and happy night outing with my lovely friends...

Hope we can have more fun and happy outing in the future... =)))


Specially thanks to YT for this souvenir from BKK...

Hope to see you back to Malaysia soon, teehee~

"Sometimes we need to be who we WERE NOT, just so we can see who we WERE ARE"

p/s: I'm looking forward to this Saturday!!! weeeeeeee~ XD

♥ MY LIFE 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment