Thursday 6 January 2011

Meaningful Words



When your dreams are crushed, and your hopes are hushed, just remember: the wind can't be rushed.

Broken heart like a broken mirror. It's better to leave broken than to hurt yourself trying to fix it.

The bigger you are, the bigger responsibility you have, the harder life you must handle.

Dance to the rhythm of life, sing to its beat, learn its script and do ur best when playing ur role.

Nothing lasts forever. So, try and make the good things in life last as long as they can, unless you're prepared for what comes after.

I looked back to the past and shook my head, I look the present and I smiled with a sigh, I look into the future and raised my shoulders.

Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, as you are true to the best that is in you.

Think well of yourself and proclaim your best to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.

Believe with all your heart that your life is playing out exactly as it was meant to. 

Love me without fear. Trust me without wondering. Love me without restrictions. Want me without demand. Accept me for who I am.

Life is short, run for it, don't be scared that you might get hurt, because the BEST is yet to come.

Forgiving someone who have hurt us is one of the most courageous thing we can do in our life.


To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to RISK NOTHING.





No comments:

Post a Comment