Friday 24 December 2010

X'mas 2010


Time flies...

2010 is going to an end...

I've been through many many things this year...

Although it's tough enough, but I've earned a priceless reward - Friendships

Thanks to all my friends that stand by me when I was down, depressed, and you guys helped me a lot to go through everything...

You guys know who you are, I really love you guys so much!!!

At last, I've something to thank to God, LOL... xP

17/12/2010

It's our pretty mama's belated birthday celebration at Cafe Stelle, Pavilion.

I had a very nice dinner with you all, including photo shooting and present exchange sessions... It's really meaningful to all of us... =)











And it's 24/12/2010, X'mas eve...

I'm here to wish all of my friends out there - HAVE A JOYFUL CHRISTMAS!!!

XOXO

p/s: Special thanks to my boss, because she says today and New Year eve we will work for half day only, therefore I can go back early to prepare for my plans... weeeee~ ^^v






No comments:

Post a Comment