Wednesday 6 October 2010

Reunion Dinner with Sisters



Stephy just came back from UK, had dinner with my dearest sisters yesterday...

Glad to know that all of them are doing good currently...

Talked about lots of things with them yesterday...

And then, we've discovered that actually many things that happened in year 2009 that affected us very very much...

But 4 of us didn't tell each other...

It's simply because, we wish each other to live happily...

We don't wish to bother each other about all those sh*ts...

Funny huh?

It's just because: We are really treasure each other, until we don't wish to bother each other... However, we've forgotten that if anyone of us tells the rest of us her problems, we'll be the first person who stands next to her and give her a big hug to comfort her... Although we can't help too much, but our shoulders are always there for her...

After we shared all our problems, we started to scold each other... LOL...

After the dinner with my sisters yesterday, I really feel that we've grown up...

Now, we are matured enough to settle our own problems...

And we are capable to handle the obstacles in life...

We're no longer the naive girls that we used to be in secondary school...

WE ARE ADULTS NOW!!! XD

Thanks my dear sisters who forced me to tell out everything... I felt better...

We should organize more dinners in the future, we don't need to go very very expensive and high class restaurants...

As long as, we have a comfortable place to sit down together and tell each other about our recent life...

I LOVE YOU ALL MY SISTERS!!! ♥


Dear Ji Muis, I will tell everything after Pik Hun's wedding...

Don't worry about me now... I'm fine... I'm still alive... I will take care of myself...

I know you all care about me as well, but at the moment, let our pretty bride has a memorable wedding first...

I will tell everything after her wedding, I promised... =)

AND A VERY IMPORTANT THING: -

Today is Geno's BIG DAY...


Dear Geno: I wish you happy birthday... Stay happy with Jesmin... You two look sweet... ^^

2 comments:

  1. thanks thanks for the wish....ur actually the very first person to wish me thru the phone...hehe...thank u thank u =) hehe....both jesmin and i wish all of us happy oso...hehe
    i will be looking forward to talk to u ya...hav been catching up with u thru fb and ur blog...really wan to know wat has been ther bothering you...cheer up...will be and alwaz be there for u anytime anywhere...im sure the whole sister&brotherhood is the same as me =)
    take care and b happy ya...thanks again for the wish ya...btw...i pass mt TARC exam d...ehehehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...after PH's wedding will organize a yum cha session wif u all...hope all of the Ji Muis can show up la coz im lazy to repeat so many times... =p

    yeah i know u all will always b there 4 me...but sometimes it's really hard to tell everything...coz it's like naked infront of all of ur friends...feel insecure sometimes... =p

    but now i've learned to SHARE...but let's just wait PH wedding gao dim 1st... =)

    CONGRATZ!!! i only will know my result on 12/10... OMG it's so near to my bday,so freaking nervous... =S

    ReplyDelete