Wednesday 21 October 2009

Challenge

I've been through so many things recently...

At first, I went to cinema with Ji Muis to watch "Sorority Row", suddenly there was a technical problem, the image was gone. After waited for few minutes, it came to normal again. On the same day, when we were preparing to go to Euro Dely to have our dinner, my car's tyre was broke.

I told myself, all the bad luck will be ended on 16th October, tomorrow will be a brand new day... Who knows what will happen on the next day? Only God knows...

After i've got my peaceful life for 3 days, troubles came to me finally. I really think that humans cannot challenge our own destiny with the God. I was planning to go Ampang "Gao Wong Yeah" temple to pray. When i was driving and reached at a T-junction, you are supposed to stop the car for a while and turn left and right to make sure when there's no car or safe only you can continue driving right? However when I was stopped at the T-junction, the car behind me crashed my back... I was shocked...

My Ji Muis got down the car and saw what happened to my back. When I heard he said : OMG, I knew that something bad is happening to me AGAIN... After I got down from the car I was like WTF!!! My car was injured seriuosly...

Then I went to the Kancil and talked to the aunty driver. The driver was talking politely to me, however the other aunty who was sitting next to her asked me : Why are you stopping the car? If you don't stop I also wouldn't have crashed your car!

I was like : WTF!!! Everybody knows that when we reach T-junction we must stop the car for a while to make sure that it's safe for us to continue driving. After we told her this, she stopped talking. Then she claimed that she didn't have money to compensate me. And after that the other aunty kept on bla bla bla... I was so mad and yet I didn't talk to her rudely, I just hope that we can settle this problem peacefully. Finally the driver surrendered and paid me 100bucks...

Act I'm not upset because of my car was crashed, I'm upset that why am I so BAD LUCK recently? It's like all the troubles and problems are on their way coming to me. It just can't stop coming to me... I HATE the current situation!!! I don't like this feelings!!! Please, I just wish to live peacefully... I don't like "SURPRISES"... I HATE "SURPRISES"!!! I want my ordinary life... I just can't take it anymore... I can't imagine what will happen to me if something bad is gonna happen to me again... Please... I'm so scared...

I just think that, humans are not powerful to challenge with the God for their destiny. Just like me, I can't do anything for the bad things that have happened... But I do thank God if the troubles and problems stop coming to me, I'l be GLAD. Please, please stop all the troubles and problems... I'm begging You, God... Please... Hope You can hear me... I'm really really upset... Please... =(

2 comments:

  1. sis..all the misfortune past d..cheer up k...dun alwaz rmb them...b strong :) u can do it de....bt....dun tell me dat u hate surprise la,i planned to get u some in da future wor...ngek ngek~~~dun worry,it would b a GOOD surprise...nt any of the likes of misfortune :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ya... hehez... u guys already gave me GOOD surprise on my birthday =)

    ReplyDelete