Friday 18 September 2009

Updates... ^^


Long time didn't update, just drop by to write some stuffs which happening lately... =p

Yeah... Finally started our 1st paper today... Well, today's paper is kinda average to me, I'm struggling on the bottom line... I'm not greedy at all, hope I can get 50% marks to pass all my papers... Wish all of my ji muisss pass all papers also ya =D

Later will be going out to celebrate Lin Lin's birthday... But it's raining heavily now, hope the rain stops before we go out lo, dun wish to be "落汤鸡" later...

And today I'm not planning to revise at all, coz I'm exhausted for P1... I just hope that today will be having fun with ji muisss at Lin's birthday celebration and release all the stress~~~~~

We are still having 2 papers to go after today's paper, pray hard to PASS, but I think most probably I will drop P2(touch wood touch wood...) LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment