Friday 11 September 2009

My Pumpkin Carriage


Everyone knows that Cinderella had a pumpkin carriage long long long long time ago. In fact, in the year of 2009, the most high tech environment, the 21st century that we are living now, I have a "pumpkin carriage" also... But this is not the same as Cinderella, LOL...

Why did I say so? It's simply because, I need to reach home at 10.30pm or sometimes even earlier, 9sth to 10pm to return my "pumpkin carriage" to my parents if I'm driving it out in the evening... See, I am worse than Cinderella, as she only needed to go back home before 12midnight... T______T
My family actually has two cars, one is Myvi the other one is Wish. However, my mom doesn't allow me to drive HER car. If I'm going to TRY to drive it, my mom definitely will kill me (it's true, i'm nbot bluffing) And I think I never drove Wish for more than 5 times in the past 3 years (again, i'm not bluffing) I wonder why, I used to ask her why I cant drive the car because I was seriously needed to go out that time, she didn't answer my question, she just said that you will never get the chance to drive it. I was so stupid, last time everytime I asked her and we ended up fighting. After I've asked her 2 or 3 times, I gave up. I knew that she wont allowed me to drive it, and I'm not going to drive it anymore since the last time she told me so.
Actually it's a good motivation for me to study harder and earn more money as I want to have my own car, I feel so sick for having a "pumpkin carriage" at home... And I feel so sorry for my dad, he's the one who bought the car and earning money to pay for the car's monthly installment, he also doesn't have more chances to drive the car. Funny huh?
The other thing which bothering me is, if I'm going out with friends in the nights and reach home very very late without driving, my mom wont give me a call to ask me when am I going back. BUT, if I"M DRIVING, she wont stop calling me and asking me to go back home before my dad wants to go out as she doesn't want my dad to drive HER car... Weird huh? No calls for hang out without driving, 100 calls if driving. What a GOOD CONCERN from a mother to a daughter huh? I feel so funny, LOL...
If you want to succeed don't depends on family, better work it out yourself. I do agree that family is the best place for children when they facing difficulties in life, however my family is kinda complicated case... Hmm... The only thing I wanna do now is that I can graduate on time and find a good job to raise myself... Hope it's not a dream to me but it's a reality that I can realise in the future... =)

6 comments:

  1. at least u still hv transport to go to college..lolz...my case is even worst than u...as u see my house also got a toyota unser..seldom drive ger also not allow me drive..last time kancil here also not allow me drive untill i bcome dunno how to drive since i get the license..tat's y i crash so many times.lol..anyway..just hope u keep tis spirit with u.is a good thing though.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... coz u r my darling ma, we share the same destiny also XD
    hope ur sis is going to buy a new car soon then u can practice wif the kancil d =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... gals no need fan so much la, just get someone to fetch u gao dim, u gals have the right to do so,isnt? LOLz
    I might have to go back to my "public transport life" again jor
    next month onwards cannot dak han yum cha sek dinner lu... pity wuuuwuuu wuuwuu uwuu

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tot ur bro is driving Savvy de?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohhh... icic... then next time if wanna yum cha dinner muz ask Geno drive lo, hehez =p

    ReplyDelete