Wednesday 5 August 2009

Greetings


I received a call from my uncle this afternoon...

At first we were talking bout family stuffs, then he asked me whether i am still working as trainnee now and i said no, but im currently working as waitress as my part time job.

He said: "U must take care of yourself, dun work so hard until ignore your health and studies. Money is not everything but U are the one I care the most as U r my family, I will feel upset if I get to know that U are unhappy because of working or studying, dun give yourself so much pressure... OK?"

When I heard this my heart felt very warm, and I started to feel like crying. However I forced myself not to cry infront of uncle, and I answered him that I will take care of myself, dun worry bout me... Asked him to take good care of my grandmom also... After that our conversation is ended.

I wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH UNCLE!!! I will remember what U told me and I will be tough. I won't let myself to be despondent. I know that I have responsibilities to this family, I will try my best to do it!!! Ur greeting makes me feel so warm, all the pressure that I'm having suddenly disappeared~~~ THANK YOU~~~

不要吝啬于问候,你永远不会知道一句简简单单的问候,是足以温暖一颗弱小的心灵...

7 comments:

  1. nice!!!ilike tis!!!!hehe~~~~~somemore de photo~damn nice!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoh... makes me so jealous...
    my parent will not talk to me on that way...
    for example :
    i told them i failed yesterday...
    my mom answered : oh...
    my father answered : my son so jar de meh?
    n i started blaming them...
    i said "都是你们的错,生到我酱蠢"

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, lin lin so funny... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... then wat's ur parents' response after u said tat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *silent*.....
    n i keep talking there... no ppl choy me

    ReplyDelete
  6. muahaha...
    i think they know u nid to 发泄,so dun disturb u lo =p

    ReplyDelete