Saturday 31 October 2009

Hedgehog


I'm very tired of repeating and explaning my decision...

I need TIME... I hope that you guys can leave me alone at the moment, I really don't feel like talking all these shits right now... Not in the mood, please and APOLOGIZE if i have offended any of you. I don't mean to offend any of you but sometimes when I'm not in the mood, I'l become a Hedgehog. I might hurt all the peopple around me with the sharp spikes covering my back...
I hope you guys know how much I love you guys, how much I care about you guys BUT no offence, just leave me alone when I'm not in the mood... Because I'm scared that I might ruin your good mood when you talk to me... I might say some shits that I've never thought that I would say to you all, I'm scared I will offend you all... I do APPRECIATE all your concern to me, I feel glad because at least, I know that I still have you all at my back...
But, again, please just leave me alone at the moment... I will find my way out of this shit mood, no worries, I just need TIME...
And THANKS for all of your concern, I do appreciate it...

1 comment:

  1. dear, cheers...i will by ur side all the time.:)miss ya

    ReplyDelete