Monday 28 February 2011

Live, Laugh, Love



Feel glad that I made the RIGHT choice last year...

It's time to concentrate on my career now...

And also the annoying 4 capital letters - A C C A

Forget about the past, focus on what should I do now...


I can choose to look forward, instead of looking back...

Whatever happened in the past is a HISTORY...

We can't change history, but we can create a BETTER history for ourselves!!!

I believe, I can walk confidently under the sunset...

I won't be afraid of the sunshine anymore...

I used to live in the darkness one year plus ago...

And now, it's the time for me to have a GOOD LIFE!!!

My destinies, my chances and my choices are all inside my hands...

I would like to use my hands to create a BETTER tomorrow for myself...

I live for my own, not others...

So, why not make a choice that will makes me feel happy?

Why not live the way that makes me feel comfortable?

No one can decides what I should and what I shouldn't do...

I am who I am, I LIVE my life, I LAUGH, and I LOVE 

LIVE - like there's no tomorrow

LAUGH - like I did when I was little

LOVE - love myself before I started to love and being loved by others

=)

I Live, I Laugh, and I Love... 




p/s: started to feel the good force now, I just need to be patient and wait for the best time to come!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment