Wednesday 8 September 2010

Our Small Gathering

Yesterday went to D Fortune Western Cuisine & Cafe @ Menjalara to have a small gathering with Crystal, BB and JJ.


It's been a long time that we talk properly with each other...

So happy to see that JJ is doing good... He is quite satisfied bout his job, his life... Finally he doesn't need to lie on the floor after clubbing =p

Personally, I think Crystal runs out of luck... Problems seem like will never be ended on her... However, I wish you can stay strong... As obstacles in life will lead you to a more succeed journey... I believe you can go through all these problems... =) 十扑十扑!

BB is also doing good... As he is earning more side income by doing the sourvey job... =p Hope you can do better and better in the job ya... And stay happy always... =)

I had a Grilled Black Pepper Chicken Chop and a cup of Apple Juice...

Rating : 6/10


I'm looking forward for the next gathering, which is a BBQ session that will be held at Ah Hon's house, 11/9...

Hope to meet all my ex-colleagues in Kay's... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment