Monday 13 September 2010

Belive / Not Believe? To Hope / Not To Hope?

I like to play quizzes...

Recently, I've got almost all good answers for the quizzes I played...

I used to feel happy if I got good answers...

But, after so many things that happened to me in last year, I started to feel that actually those quizzes are unreliable... 

Yet, I still hope that one day I can get my luck back...

People usually say: 人跌倒了谷底,就会反弹。霉运走到透顶,我们就会走向好运。

Should I believe it???

There are somethings considered "not bad" happened to me lately...

However, at my age, I don't dare to DREAM anymore...

I am supposed to live ordinarily...

There are still a lot of commitments that need to be fulfilled with...

I know I'm kinda contradictory...

Maybe this is the real me...

But, I do hope that can someone tells me, believe or not believe?

Should I hope for the fisrt light?


I love this quotation so much : -

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to RISK NOTHING
 
However, the sad thing is... I don't have the courage either to hope or not to hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment