Thursday 23 September 2010

DON'T wake me up when September ends...

It's time for me to count down to my birthday...

It seems long, yet so near...

My birthday is on 16/10...

It's just 2 weeks away from now on...

Many things could have happened in these 2 weeks' time...

I'm so scared, on the other hand I'm excited...

I'm scared, because I wish I can still have my LUCK...

Frankly speaking, I do have some luck since the end of August...

Not to say that, it's a really really GOOD luck...

At least, it makes me feel like God is still with me, he's still got my back... =p

I don't really believe in luck since year 2009...

Something really really BAD happened to me during year 2009...

And the bad luck seemed like will be never stopped... It makes me HOPELESS... =[

Until, the end of last month... Bad luck seemed to be stopped... Something good is happening to me, unexpectedly...

I should be happy with it...

Yeah I'm happy with it, but September is about to end...

I started to scare that all the luck will be disappeared and gone with September...

I'm really scared... I really wish that God can give me a special birthday gift for my birthday...

Dear God: I'm begging you, PLEASE... Don't grab the luck away from me... I need them SO MUCH!!! *fingers crossed*


The sky of the end of September...

Can my sky change to a brighter and colorful view instead of the picture above?

I sincerely hope that I can get what I want during my birthday...

It's just a little wish from me...

I only wish that I can have THAT...

I believe that God knows what I wanted the most if YOU're at my back...

I really wanted IT so much!!!

Dear God, please let me have some NEW HOPE!!! A BRAND NEW YEAR AHEAD!!!

*FINGERS CROSSED*

However, if You are not going to give me the new hope, please... 

DON'T WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS..........

No comments:

Post a Comment