Tuesday 27 April 2010

Goodbye... My College Life...

It's time... to say Goodblye to my holidayssss~ And also my college life... =(

Sigh... it's time to start revision for my resit papers and ACCA exam... =.=

Dear Ji Muis: Remember our promise... We have to graduate together, go for Convo... Even though it's tough, but please... add oil together... WE CAN DO IT!!! =)

It's FATE that brings us together...



Pik Hun - I know U since F1... wow~ it's been a long time huh... You are very pretty and charming, haha... Everyone says so... =D



Cui Wah - 4 years... Became my darling since advanced diploma semester 1 if I'm not mistaken... =p No regrets for me to join group 24 (a.k.a group 29) =D



Cheow Ling - 4 years... Since diploma... The most tolerance person in our gang... =D You are really really kind... Your mom is very friendly... Hehez...



Cheng Siong - 4 years as well... But I seldom talk to you during diploma... =p Who knows? Your “口才”is so "good"... XD



You Yang - 4 years and same as CS, we are not really that close during diploma... =p Sometimes very COOL~



Geno - 2 years DAC, 2 years advanced diploma you were in AAC... However we still hanging out together quite often, appreciate it!!! =D And congratz that you finally found a girlfriend XD



CCC - 4 years... Not really close during diploma... =p And I really love the gift that you gave all of us... THANKS CCC!!! =D



Su-Yin - 2 years in diploma... You always make us laugh... Haha... Miss you so much... Wish you happy in Help ya... =)



Siew Yen - Used to be our banker, during diploma... Hehez... Always make us laugh... We always tease you but you know... We love you... =D



Joane - 2 years in DAC, 2 years in AAC... Wish you stay happy and healthy ya... =)

It's been 4 years... We haven gone through so many things...

4 years... A period which is not long and yet not short... These 4 years will be the happiest time in my life!!! =D

Lastly, I love you all... MUACKS!!! BFF!!! =D


4 comments:

  1. ♥ this post soooooo much =P
    when I saw this I really really felt bu she de u all, so fst we are graduate soon, and start our working life... may b we'll meet up less in future, but i really appreciate our friendship... Keep in touch ya...
    Friendship forever --- BFF ♥
    (英文不好别见怪) =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling u make me gonna cry soon u know...
    but i love this post.So touching
    now only realise u wrote so many posts since i close my blog.
    ♥ I love you all ♥
    So bu she de...i really will cry 1 ler...
    Know u all and be close tgt really is my happiest time ever.And i will always appreciate our friendship.
    I won't 4get about u all.
    Must keep in touch ya.
    BFF ♥
    Love ya, Kat Kat.=)
    P.S.: Iris your Eng is improved lot more ad dun worry.hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris: Yeah... we must meet uo at least once in a month when we're working ^^ And I do agree wif wat Kat's said... Ur Eng has improved a lot... Hehez... BFF!!! =D

    Katrine: thanks for liking it... Actually I just thought of writing what I feel about you all... Really feel so happy and glad to know you all in my college life... BFF!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...this is one memorable post =)
    all the things we been through...all the jokes,all the fun,all the teasing,all the sharing,all the heart-to-heart talks =)
    man...just like the few of you up there,really sad knowing that its about it d....
    our college life is about to end d =(
    but one thing we should be happy of is that,we shared a hell of a college life with all of U in the gang =)
    we have some gathering once in awhile ya =)
    all of us shall take good care of ourself,and may we excel in everything we are bout to venture into =)
    Maybe we can even have some gathering once every year =)
    Don't forget me ya...I won't ever forget any of y'all also
    thanks for the congrats for the girlfriend part ya =)

    ReplyDelete