Friday 30 April 2010

Belated AFA10 Gathering Post ♥

Finally... AFA10 managed to have a gathering lunch at KLCC, Chili's on 23/4/2010...

I will remember this date forever, as we all had a memorable day at Chili's!!! (it has nothing to do with Chili's, it's simply because we all gathered there ^^)

First of all, let's look at some photos... =D

Girls from AFA10'2010 


We are in the same class since diploma... ^^

BFF =D



And our dear assistant class rep - CCC gave us souvenirs!!! How sweet of him... =D


This is mine... =)

I have more collection now... Thanks CCC!!! =D

Overall, we had a great time at Chili's....

However, I will not go to KLCC Chili's anymore... Because the service SUCKS!!! And the food was so so only, not as delicious as what I expected, no value for money at all =.="

Lastly... I would like to say: I have no regrets to join AFA10!!! I feel happy to have you all as classmates~ I will miss you all always... =) For those who can't make it on that day, hope we still have a chance to gather in the future... =)


3 comments:

  1. yeah me too~~~hehe~~
    yo tat 2nd photo when u all toke de?must b while i am sitting inside chili's sob sob.
    darling ah ur collection i saw 2 among them are from me!
    hurray~~~^^
    looking forward of PD PDPDPD

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no...the 2nd photo was taken after u all left i think...
    hehez...yaya i've got 2 from u...give me more la darling... xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, the 2nd photo was taken after katrine left... xD

    ReplyDelete