Monday 1 March 2010

Goodbye CNY

TIME FLIES~~~

CNY was just OVER yesterday... Everything has to back to normal, holiday mode has to be turned off, STUDY MODE has to be turned ON NOW~

However, I do feel happy during this year CNY, although I felt that it's a too short holiday... XP

1st day of CNY

Although it was fall on Valentine's Day, I didn't hang out with boyfriend simply because I don't have one now XP But I do had a date with my relatives at my uncle's house... It was just a small reunion with them, nothing special on 1st day... I prefer 2nd day, LOL...

2nd/3rd/4th day of CNY

Woke up early in the morning around 5sth to go back my mom's hometown - Perak.
7sth in the morning @ Perak

We reached home around 8sth, waited for my uncles and aunts to wake up and they made us breakfast, yummy~ Hehez...

Some relatives came to our house in the afternoon, "Adults" were chatting with each other on their own, "Kids" like ME (muahahhaha XD) were watching drama by using my laptop with smaller "Kids" - my cousins... (I'm the eldest =.=")

my uncle was playing with my cousins

dinner

 
this is my FAVOURITE - fried chicken with salty eggs, it's YUMMY~ =D

3rd day was still the same, actually nothing can be done there, we were just eating, chatting and sleeping, LOL...

4th day - at first we planned to go Cameron Highlands with my aunt's family. However, my uncle felt very tired, he can't drive to Cameron and his wife cant drive too, so we have to cancel our Cameron trip this year, sob sob... Before we go back KL we went to a temple at Kampar.



Many students will go to this temple to pray for good results, it's a God of Study. I did prayed. Hope the God bless me pass my internal and external papers in order for me to graduate successfully...

6th day of CNY
Went to CW and CL's houses to "Bai Nian", hehez... We stayed in CW house within 15mins then we went to CL hse...

CL's mom prepared many food for us, so we bought "Yu Shang" to her house.

Yu Shang

huat ah~ huat ah~

After finished eating we started Alicia's favourite activity - GAMBLING. Alicia won all of my $$ that day, sob sob... T_____T

 

  
see... she's couting all the $$ she won

  
with CL's mother =D
We stopped gambling around 5sth in the evening as we need to go to Jalan Ipoh for dinner at her mom's friend open house. All of us felt shy because we don't know the host, we only know CL's family. But the host and his wife was really really nice and friendly... =)

We left his house around 8.30pm to go back PH's house and continue our activity, LOL... We played till 5sth in the morning the next day, muahahahaha... But some of them already left PH's house at 11.30pm...

8th day of CNY

Today is the BIG DAY for Hokkian, which is "Bai Ti Gong".

I went to play badminton with MK and Chan SY early in the morning. Then MK said she wanted to come my house tonight, I asked her to contact others to come my house for gambling. 

My sis's bf is coming also. He was the 1st who came, he came around 7sth in the evening. Then we started to play BlackJack, 2 of them won my $$~ sob sob...

After that, MK, HW, JY and some of my tkd friends reached my house around 8.45pm. Without wasting anytime, we started gambling, LOL... I was very lucky that night, I won their $$. At least the amount of $$ that I've won can cover my lost to Alicia, LOL...
They left my house around 11.30pm. Then I started to help my mom prepared to "Bai Ti Gong".


 
 

  
Sky Lantern

 
Hope the God receives our wishes...

 
Fireworks time~ =D

 
fireworks is nice but it scares my dog...

13th day of CNY

We went to PH house again because we haven't got her mom's ang pao, LOL... Last time we went there her mom wasn't around... And as usual, we started to play "3 ka" mahjong, some of them playing "Nami".

We went to eat steamboat around 8.30pm... After that we went to Geno's house. It was the 1st time I go to his house. His mom is friendly and nice... =) 

14th day of CNY

Went to Sg Wang with mom and sis... Then slept for 2hours after came back from shopping, muahahahha XD

PH texted me at 10pm, asked me to go her house play mahjong because she and her sis very bored at home, since I'm bored also I said YES. Hehez...

We played till 2am, PH and PC fetched me home. These few days my mind is full of these words - “中”,“发”,“东”,“南”,“西”,“北”

I hope I didn't get addicted to mahjong, because after CNY I have a WAR... Which is my assignment, presentation, internal exam, and ACCA exam. AARRRRGGGGHHHHH~!!! I can feel the stress now... T_____T

15th day of CNY

Today is the last day of CNY... I feel sad because my holiday is GONEEEE~ And I have to face the fact that I have to turn on my study mood now... T____T

My last wish for CNY - Pass all the exam, I'm not greedy. I hope I can pass only, just give me 50%... =p And to all my friends, pass all the papers!!! We can do it!!! =D

- That's all for my CNY holiday -

2 comments: