Tuesday 2 March 2010

Back To Normal

Everything is back to normal now... And I've started working again... *sigh*

Although I've said that I need to turn on my STUDY MODE, I haven't touched my Zubino's assignment yet... How LAZY I am... T_____T

Actually I'm not lazy to do it, but I just couldn't find my mood to do it... I'm struggling my assignment and revision now... It's a little too late for me to start revision now actually, because I definitely have not enough time to study all~~!!! *sigh* again...

No one can help me, except ME - MYSELF... My MIND is the only solution to solve this problem... Once I've set up my mind, I can get myself fully prepared to fight in the WAR...

But now... Haih... I just don't have the mood...

Which way can lead me to my career???

Tonight is going to be another sleepless night for me... I'm having 8am class later... T_____T

3 comments:

  1. hey....
    my couz always tell me that;
    if there are not enough time, then make some time
    you will be able to...trust me on this and believe in yourself...
    all of us are capable of wonders...then wonders should be the THING that we are gonna create =)
    snap yourself out of the comfortable zone and work your ass off...all will move on its own after that,not for you to regret or worry that time =)
    do take care...and work hard for yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s think the word 'hey' is kinda rude...sorry bout that ya,didn't notice that until i review it after posting...
    cui wah did say something bout it to me b4...gonna try to quit it somehow =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea~let's work hard together to achieve our dream!!! ^^

    thanks for ur advise ya... =)

    ReplyDelete