Saturday 12 December 2009

Stress = Alcohol

Yesterday morning 11 o'clok received a call from Kelvin, asked me to work from 7-11pm as yesterday was Selangor public holiday. I agreed since he already gave me whole week holiday to prepare for my exam. I only helped him once, it's fair enough. =)

And what he predicted was correct, the crowd started 7sth in the evening unil 10pm.

After I finished woking, Gabriel asked me wanna yum cha anot. I said let's go drinking without hesitate. And he answered me OK without hesitate too, LOL... I told him I am really stressing for ACCA, so yesterday I decided to let myself chill for a night, at least after drinking I can have a better sleep...

Then we invited Crystal and JJ to join us. After so many things that happened in cafe, we had comradeship with each other. Thus, whenever one of us feel upset about something, we will go out for a drink together, at least we can share our difficulties with each other, then can feel lesser pain after told them the problems...

We went to Babylon Cafe which is located at Metro Prima, Kepong.





Then we ordered 2 buckets of Tiger beer.




Unfortunately, we reached there about 1am and the cafe will be closed at 2.30am. We haven't finished our beer, and we haven't talked enough to release our stress. Then we decided to go Mamak to continue chit chating.

We've talked for about 2hrs and a half at Mamak, left at 5am, LOL...
Really appreciate that they kept me company all the night to listen to my grumble =p
So many things that had happened recently... Hope every thing is gonna be fine after ACCA exam...
Again, good luck to all of us who are taking ACCA next week, let's go and KICK ACCA's ASS!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment