Tuesday 15 December 2009

Avoidance of Reality

ACCA has started yesterday, I'm taking 3 papers in this sitting. However, I decided not to go for today's paper ------- P2, Corporate Reporting. This paper is EXTREMELY CHALLENGING, and it's the TOUGHEST paper among the 3 papers... To be honest, I didn't prepare anything for this paper... I decided not to go just because of my avoidance of reality... I can't face the truth if I'm going today. And I can predict what I would do if I was there :

  1. Staring at the Questions
  2. Day dreaming for almost 30 minutes
  3. Start to write some bull shits things which I couldn't understand and so do the examiners
  4. Day dreaming for another 1 hour
  5. Exam ends at 6.15pm and go back home
I rather choose to stay home studying, blogging instead of sitting in the exam hall and waste the 3 hours and 30 minutes...
Actually I don't have a choice but to do so, because I really didn't prepare for P2 AT ALL!!!




If I was at the exam hall, I will be like the little girl in the picture above...

Feel so HELPLESS, LONELY standing at the railway... Not sure about whether I have to walk forward or step backward...
Actually this is what I am experiencing now... Since I started my ACCA course... FEEL SO REGRETTTTTT to choose ACCA... *sigh*


Anyway, this is the reason why I choose to avoid the reality to go for P2 exam, because the outcome is still the same whether or not I was there -----> FAIL

Anyway, I would like to wish those who are going for P2 paper : ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Go and KICK IT's ASSSSS~~~~~ Revenge for us!!! GAMBATEH~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment