Saturday 12 December 2009

Hobahn Korean Restaurant

Just came back from Hobahn Korean Restaurant which located at Desa Parkcity. I had dinner with my sis. She kept on asking me to bring her there because she likes Korean food. Since I'm free today and my mom didn't cook, so I decided to go there and try.

I've ordered 3 dishes, and 1 pot of Korea Green Tea.

Hobahn's food is not as delicious as Dao Rae which located at Metro Prima, Kepong. I would recommend my friends to try Dao Rae instead of Hobahn, although Hobahn has a very strategic location that can attract customers.


Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake)


Mul Nengmyeon (Korean Style Cold Mee)


Dweji Bulgogi Dolsot Bibimbap (Pork Rice Set)

After we finished eating we also took photos of the commercial board which promotes Korean singers and bands.


Singers and Bands from Korea


Cute Wonder Girls with "Nobody" dancing posture and Cool Super Junior


Handsome Korean F4

The dinner costs me RM58.30... I feel that it's not worthwhile because I am not satisfied with the food quality. Quality should be aligned with the Price in order to attract customers.


Receipt

*p/s: I'm calculative because I'm studying ACCA! XD*

No comments:

Post a Comment