Sunday 19 April 2009

OT-ing + Jogoya

Today woke up around 8am, coz i need revise for my resit paper, sob sob... Next sem onwards have to study seriously, really don't wish to take resit papers anymore... I want to straight pass all my papers!!! (HOPEFULLY...)

Yesterday went back office to OT again, boring... Somemore my senior told me that Monday need to stay until 10sth in the evening, coz we need to send all the tax comps and tax returns to client by Tuesday. BORINNNNNNNNNNG~~~~~ I want to RESTTTTTT... These 2 weeks didn't sleep properly, because of OT-ing... Haih... Tax agents' life is not as good as I thought, I think I started to feel regret to choose ACCA. I need to re-consider whether or not to do tax after i graduated. (look like I have a choice, =.=")

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I left office around 12.50pm, and I went window shopping while waiting for Pik Hun to pick me up. We will be going to Jogoya to eat late lunch.

We reached Jogoya at 2pm, there was a long queue, so crowded inside. Luckily there's still a table for us to sit. Yeah it was very crowded inside, most of the ppl came with their own family members, but all of us went there for gathering, somemore Siew Yen "bought" a buy 1 free 1 voucher from her so called-FRIEND. The voucher's price is RM30 per voucher. And we bought 3 vouchers. Actually, the vouchers are FOC. But her friend sold her RM30 per voucher, we were fooled by her friend. This kind of friend really s*cks.

But what to do? We have to pay also... Haih... The food yesterday was not nice, the only dishes I think is the best was haagon-dazs ice cream (nothing to do with Jogoya, they just bought it from haagon-dazs =.=")

The late lunch finished at 4.30pm. Then we straight away went back kepong. I requested not to join the girls for their activity as I felt extremely tired after OT, I really need to go back home and sleep.

After i slept for 2 hours, I felt good. Then I joined the girls for dinner. And we saw a watch which is very nice. I decided to buy it for my friend's 21st birthday present. We were chit chatting for almost 4 hours, but we didn't feel boring. Maybe because long time no see each other, all busy with working and studies. We left at 10.30pm to fetch our friends home.

Yesterday was a nice day to me, although I felt tired after OT. But I do feel happy to meet my friends yesterday. Hope to meet them again, I miss you guys so much!!! Hehez ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment