Friday 1 May 2009

1st of May

This is the first year that i cherish "Labour Day" SO MUCH~~~ hehez...

Finally the deadline for personal tax returns is over. Yesterday was the last day for submission. Actually yesterday quite free, but everyone was staring at their laptops to submit all the e-Forms BE. But it was so lagging, it didn't move AT ALL. So everyone just sat down there and did their own thing, such as listening to songs and watching dramas (I'm one of them) Hehez =p

And yesterday was the 1st day in April that we can go back home early. Recently feel really tired because everyday also OT-ing until 7something in the evening, latest was 9.50pm, OMG. No entertainment at all during April. Luckily now I can have my normal life, and my internship only left 2 weeks!!! YEAH~~~ Finally it's almost over...

My senior took 1 week leave on next week. The good thing is I don't have much work to do, only filing stuffs. Bad thing is, next Tuesday I need to pass up 3 tax computations to the manager. That means I need to deal with her directly, so scary... But I'l' try my best to do it. It's actually a good chance for me to learn something from the manager.

Next Monday is our department post filing lunch, hope the partner will treat we all a delicious lunch. Hehez...

No comments:

Post a Comment