Monday 4 May 2009

Monday

4th of May, today is a very happy day for me. Our department's partner treated all of us a lunch at "delicious", which is quite nice and expensive. Hehez... In addition, today is my dear sister's birthday.

Our lunch held at 12.15pm, me and Samantha didn't know where is the restaurant. We were late for lunch as we had to settle some stuffs before we go out. We met two seniors outside the elevator, so we decided to just follow them to the restaurant. However, they also not very sure about the location of "delicious", so we walked much further than the restaurant. At last, we found "delicious" also.

As we were having a large group to have lunch at "delicious", Michelle has passed us the menu and order form early in the morning and made orders at 11am, so that we don't need to wait for so long.

We've waited for around 15mins, finally our partner and director came. Yen chose to sit with us, she is very nice. She kept on talking to us, asking us how is the working environment, and she's very concern about us, unlike some of them =.=

We were chatting with each other while eating, and Yen is being really nice. We had a very good time to chat with Yen. Our lunch ended around 1.30pm, and this is also the first time that we had a lunch more than 1 hour, hehez...

Today I felt like time passed very fast. Actually now the deadline is over, and we are only busy with filing and posting stuffs. We are actually quite free, hehez... When it reached 5.30pm, I started to pack my laptop and clean my place as tonight I need to celebrate my sister's birthday. I felt really happy today, we didn't go back home at 5.30pm for month!!! Not even ONCE in April, today I felt really excited and happy, LOL...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my sister came back home and took a bath, my dad fetched us to a restaurant to have dinner together. We never had dinner at restaurant for months as my dad and I were busy working, today is a good chance for us to have our "family dinner" and communicate with each other properly. We had a very good time together, and I seldom see my dad being so happy recently, so glad to see him had a smiling face while eating dinner just now. Hehez.

After we finished dinner, I drove my sister to Secret Recipe to buy her a slice of chocolate banana cake as her birthday cake. My parents don't like to eat cakes, so I just need to buy her a slice, luckily... It saves my money also, LOL...

I wish everyday also can be as happy as today, and I only left 9 days to stay in office!!! YEAH~~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment