Saturday 4 April 2009

Friday night

cute stuffs from Action City...

Last night received a call from "kah jie", asked me to go yum cha wif her... After tat i called another friend MK to join us, but she's only free around 10.30pm. "kah jie" suggested we go to OU 1st because she wanted to buy birthday present for her friend. Actually I didn't feel like going OU since everyday I will go there for working...(my office is next to OU)



Since "kah jie" seldom invite me to hang out with her then i agreed to go... We reached OU around 8.45pm... We stayed at CD shop for almost 40 minutes but she can't decide what to buy for her friend... Then we went to Action City and found some cute stuffs... Finally she decided to buy the present... Thank God... Hehez...



After that we went to meet MK... 3 of us talked for about 2 hours.... So happy to chat with them, because i feel very stress recently as the tax returns deadline is 30th April... STRESSFUL...



Hope my internship will be ended soon and I can't wait to go BALI with my friendsss...

No comments:

Post a Comment