Saturday 11 April 2009

"Favourite" Saturday

After i've got my "ONE DAY OFF" on Tuesday... My favourite Saturday is gone~~~~~

Yesterday when i was driving to go back home after work, my senior called me... She asked me to come in on Saturday to finish some tax returns... Haih, my weekend is gone... So regret to answer her call =.="

I reached office at 10.15am... I saw only few seniors came in, i was thinking that luckily not many ppl coming in today. Who knows? When i went out for lunch around 12.45pm, almost ALL of the seniors were here. I was like, OMG~~~ It seemed like normal weekdays, everyone is here to work... After that i overheard some seniors conversation, they said that last night some of them stayed till 12am to do e-filing, that's why today they came in to office in the afternoon.

I started to feel worry. After i graduated from my Adv Dip, I will have to do the same thing as them if I'm going to work. Really don't feel like working now... I prefer exams and assignments, working means i will have no more extra time for entertainment. My life will be working, eating and sleeping only... This kind of life is sucks!!!

Luckily, I received a call from my best friend. She's in town now and invited me to go for a movie at night. Thanks GOD... Finally I can do something else other than sitting in front of the laptop and doing tax computations.

We watched "Friday The 13th". After that we went yum cha. Long time didn't see her since she moved to Pahang. Miss her and the other 2 friends so much for our "STEAMBOAT" session. But too bad... One of my friend has gone to Melbourne for studies... sob sob

Hope I can have more entertainment on next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment