Tuesday 28 February 2012

Jalan Jalan Cari Makan

I'm back in action!

After fell sick for one week, I spent my days by enjoying foodssss~

*nom nom*

Mom was sick after my turn, so last Saturday I need to settle my dinner with my sis...

Went to D'Fortune to have western food... The food there is nice and cheap... =))


I had vegetable spaghetti, so healthy, LOL... =p

The next day, as usual, mom didn't prepare anything for us as our lunch...

Sis suggested to go De Pastry Chef, we had steaks and cake there...


This is Chicken Maryland, personally I think it's quite special as it doesn't have the fried banana, more importantly it's with sauce, not dry, hehez...


The photo above was taken at D'Fortune again...

Met some friends there...

What a coincidence, met each other without any appointments before...

It's fated, haha... xD

I had fun with them yesterday, it's nice to chat with them... =))

And we talked a lot about the old times, "those were the days" when we were in secondary school, I miss those days...


Lastly, a free lunch treat by a friend...

Thanks for coming to have lunch with me...

Hope both of us fight like a dragon and achieve what we've been aiming for...

Good luck all my friends!

2012 ain't end of the world, this year is about to CHANGE!

We can change our destiny.

The destiny is in our hands...

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment