Thursday 3 November 2011

Never Ever

I never had peaceful life since then, never ever...

I gave up myself once...

How I wish I could live like that for the rest of my life...

Unfortunately, my body condition won't allowed me to live like that...

What else can I do?

What else can I do to make me feel happy?

What else can I do to forget all the sh*ts?

It's like a nightmare...

I won't be able to wake up from this nightmare...

Nobody can help me...

I just need to live in nightmare...

Forever and ever...

Happiness?

It will never ever happened to me...

Never...










3 comments:

  1. don't think so negative :) when the faith will come .. is him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis...everybody will surely have to experience some rough patch in their life,the issue is only when and what it is..
    stay strong!!i know its really tough to bear now but 10years down the road,when u wiser...u will finally see how strong u actually is,so dun doubt urself,u will surely get through it!!
    happiness will surely rain onto u,how can it possibly miss such a lovely girl...continue to be patient and k.o. all the obstacles that stand in ur way!!
    take care and lots of loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zacc: thanks =)

    Geno: thanks bro... =)

    ReplyDelete