Monday 18 July 2011

Recent

Recently addicted to a game called "Cut Cut Boom"...

Basically it's almost the same as "Fruit Ninja", the only difference is the graphic...

I know this game sounds stupid but it helps me to release my stress... =p


And I had allergic due to my tatt...

I have a sensitive skin and it's very EXPENSIVE to take good care of it... =(


On 16th July, we went to The Curve to have our late lunch and Tutti Frutti...

It was a gathering a.k.a Joane's farewell as she's going to work in SG soon...

All the best to you...







After that we went to Ian's babysitter house to visit him... ^^







We've stayed there for about 30mins then we left the house...

Hope we can have more and more gathering in the future...

Too bad Su-yin couldn't join us last Saturday...

 MY LIFE 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment