Saturday 30 July 2011

Busy Weeks

It's been almost 2 weeks I didn't update my blog...

I was busy and tired in the past 2 weeks...

My company has shifted to a different unit...

It's tiring to do packing and arranging files...





It's really MESSY!!!

It took about 2days to arrange it, but it's not done yet... It's just SLIGHTLY BETTER, LOL...




We still need to re-arranged all the files...

Pity us... T_T

I do need a break to release my stress and to re-charged my battery...

Luckily dear sis Steph invited us to go Starbucks @ Genting Highlands...







It's good to have a great coffee session with you all... ^^


We saw about 35 Lamboghini sport cars in Genting yesterday!

We guess it was a gathering of all the owners...

They all came from Singapore...





It was freaking cold in Genting yesterday...

But I felt happy as we made a lot of laughter, and it makes me feel warm... =D

May all of my friends achieve their goals and live happily and healthy always...

I heart you all... =)

♥ MY LIFE 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment