Saturday 14 August 2010

I'M BACK! =D

I'm BACKKKKKK~~!!!!!!

Finally I'm back to the blogging world ^^v

I've started working as Accounts Assistant since 2nd August...

Well, my job is so far so good... Quite satisfied about my job...^^

Let's check out how do I look like during office hours... =p




Am I smart enough???!!!!! LOL... kdd kdd.... =p

And let's see how messy my place is when I'm working... LOL...



ONE GOOD NEWS - I feel very happy today because I've bought a hat that I wanted so much!!!!!! =D




NICE??? Bought it from Pull and Bear... LIKE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly, upload a photo of me and my new hat... ^^


That's all for this post...

I know that this post is a bit boring =p But I'll write a better post next time, my writing skill is regressing because I've stopped blogging for quite a long time... =p

CIAO~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment