Saturday 21 August 2010

RANDOM RANDOM... =p

Monday

As usual, woke up early in the morning and prepared to go for work...

And as usual, it was so JAM!!!

I've used almost 35mins to reach my work place instead of 25mins (w/o jam)...
However, the worse is the traffic jam that started at 5pm!!!



I spent 1hour on the way back home from Damansara Intan!!!

WTH....... =.=

Wednesday
Went to SS2 A&W to have lunch with PH and Teng...

They are working at YS Photoshop this whole week... 


And I went to I-City at night...

The place is quite beautiful... ^^



Friday

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!! YAY!!!

Finally can rest for 2days after working for 5days!!! teehee~

But I would like to say something...

I SAW A POLICEMAN SMS-ING WHILE HE'S RIDING MOTORCYCLE IN FRONT OF ME!!!

THIS IS SATU MALAYSIA!!!

Whatever citizens normally do, policemen do it as well...

BRAVO!!!

MALAYSIA MESTI "BOLEH"!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment