Sunday 27 June 2010

FIFA Fever

It's FIFA World Cup fever, I can't get escape from this fever as well, LOL... =p

Too bad that my favourite Asians team - Korea has got kicked out from the Round of 16, lost to Uruguay... Say bye to my leng zai Korea team players... sob sob... =(

Tonight's 10pm England vs Germany, hopefully England can win~~!!!!!! I want leng zais~~!!!!!! XD *pray*

Tomorrow 2.30am Argentina vs Mexico... I am supporting Argentina... Hehez =p

GO GO GOAL ENGLAND AND ARGENTINA!!! ^^

OLE OLE OLE OLE... OLE~ OLE~


Steven Gerrard


Leo Messi

Too bad the most handsome football star - David Beckham can't play FIFA this year due to his injury... =.=




My England jersey ^^

5 comments:

  1. haih...i wanna ta pao the jersey d... =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....cheng ying,suddenly i feel dat u r so cute leh...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm.. i think your jersey really hv to tapao already.. unless u gv lexter wear it la.. dun ned to waste ma hehe.. well.. n your frenz feel tht u r cute oh.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geno: now only u feel tat im cute meh? im very sad d lo...

    MK: haha...i ad ta pao the jersey, shud have chose Spain... ^^

    ReplyDelete