Tuesday 1 June 2010

A Phone Call

Received a phone call from a friend...

At first we were chit chatting, kept on "blowing water"...

Here are the conversations between us:

T: Hey... Are you OK recently?

Me: Why not? (laugh)

T: Don't bluff la, your FB status shows that you are not OK...

Me: (=.=") Ya, I was feeling upset in past few days...

T: Don't think too much la... The reason I'm calling is to tell you, I'm always here for you... Whenever you need me, just text me or give me a call...

Me: (touching...) OK, I will...

A SIMPLE AND SINCERE PHONE CALL OR GREETING CAN WARM A BROKEN HEART...

THANK YOU MY FRIEND!!! 

=)

3 comments:

  1. Although i din call u, but i also want to tell u that "I'm always here for u too!"

    Just give me a call if u want to talk with us
    (hehe, go yum cha...)

    REMEMBER!
    Babe, we r always here for u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah~

    i know u gals always wif me ^^

    appreciate it... =)

    ReplyDelete