Thursday 30 July 2009

Insomnia


I couldn't sleep well at nights since this sem started...


This sem is the toughest sem in my college life, because this year is the final year.


I should be happy because finally I struggle until final year, however things are not going smoothly as what I expected... Therefore I feel like giving up...


I can't stand the pressure anymore!!! I'm suffering insomnia now... It's like dragging me to hell because I feel really really tired but I couldn't sleep at ALL!!! I'm having 8am class today and I only slept around 2sth in the morning. Then I woke up at 6.30am to prepare myself to college. And yet, I only can understand 40% of the syllabus that Ms Chin taught us today T______T


I was yawning in front of Ms Chin as I felt very sleepy, not only because I dun understand what was she talking, I only slept for 4 hours, I couldn't concentrate at all... No matter how hard i forced myself to understand, it's useless... I feel really bad...


Besides, our P3 paper's result is released. Although I passed this paper, but I dun really feel happy for this... It's a very complicated feeling, I dunno how to express my feelings but no offence, I really cant feel the happiness of this... I couldn't describe my feelings... I really dunno WHY...


After we knew the result "JI MUI GANG" went to McD for breakfast... What we did there actually was just bluffing and talking... All of us din talk much today, we used to talk a lot of stuffs when we stick together, people can even hear what we are saying as we talk loud and laugh loud, but today, all of us rather keep silent than saying anything except results and our future plans... We tried to cheer up ourselves but we didn't make it... Everyone is moody today...


Actually I really wish to stay with ji mui gang until the end of our course, they are my ji mui, I can't leave them... They are like part of my life.L.. I couldn't imagine how my life will be without them... They've been accompanied me to go through many things for the past 3 years, especially CW and PH, it's not easy that we can continue study for ACCA, it's a very tough journey but we made it!!! I really appreciate the time that we've spent together to sing k and study although we dun really study together oftenly XD


Let's put our last effort on the make good test!!! No matter what the result is, at least we have no regrets after we tried our best... Add oil JI MUIs!!!


Let's fight until the end!!!


I hope I can sleep well tonight with a glass of "Bombay"...

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie...u know what?i feel so glad to hv such ji mui like u and PH...^^Love ya....And ya...i do hv de same feelings with u...sadly...but i dun hv any alchohol at my house...i wish i can sleep tight too tonight...sweet dreams sweetie..

    ReplyDelete