Saturday 21 March 2009

Saturday

Today is my favourite day --- Saturday. However, I woke up early in the morning... T.T
I woke up at 8sth and waited PH to fetch me to college to settle some admin stuffs.

After I reached home, my sis asked me to teach her some green belt grading syllabus. She needs to go for a junior-upgrading in the afternoon. So I taught her some hand movements, kickings, "tae-geouk" and one step sparring. Finally, we started light free sparring.

I've stopped training since last year sukma until now. Muscles all gone and became "fats"... LOL... After 1 round sparring with my sis, felt so tired. Haih... Cant deny that I'm getting old d,sob sob... Then I fetched my sis and her friends to SKTK to attend to grading.

Don't know why, I feel very tired recently... Maybe because of working, feel so stressful... After i came back home I slept for the whole afternoon, muahahahaha... I felt so happy because long time didn't sleep for so long d,hehe... However my direct senior hinted me. She told me that i might have to come office on weekends to do OT as the peak period is just around the corner.

I think it should not be a problem to me, as long as I can CLAIM. Otherwise, I rather sleep at home,haha...

But I do miss my college life so much... Hope internship will be ended soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment