Tuesday 17 March 2009

Day 34 of my Internship

Today is the day 34 i'm suffering for my internship...

I'm a college student. This semester is my internship semester, and i've got offer from on of the big companies. I'm supposed to be very happy, but the working environment makes me feel uncomfortable...

I'm assigned to two seniors. One of the senior has her own assistant, and she never came to my place for 34 DAYS!!! Obviously, she didn't teach me anything. When i go and ask her for works, she will ask her assistant to assign me some tasks. But all the tasks that i do for them are just some simple filling and posting, i can't even apply my knowledge to do the works. They treat me like a CHEAP LABOUR, keep on assigning me those admin stuffs, such as photostating, scanning, faxing and etc. Really HATE THEM!!!

On the other hand, the other senior is very nice. She taught me a lot of thing which is useful for me in the future. Even my other VT friends also can see the difference between the two of them and hers. Haih... Why am i so unlucky?

Hope this internship will end soon. Cant stand it anymore!!!
Hope tommorrow is a better day for me~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment