Saturday 23 January 2010

Last Day of Working - 22/01/2010

Due to certain reasons, I've decided to stop working since 23/01/2010. Friday was my last day to work at Kay's Garden.

I told them that I will stop for 1 month, will go back to work after CNY. However, there are many uncertainties in Life... Too many things that can be happened in one month, I might or might not be going back for working, as I will be graduating around June. After I graduated, I need to work at a firm in order to share the burden of my family expenses with my father...

As what my mother has said, I'm already 22 years old... I need to learn how to raise a family, and I need to fulfill my responsible as eldest daugther in my family...

This is the only thing that cannot be avoided, I believe all of us need to get through this stage - the growing stage. After we have settled down, only we reach the matured stage. The processes that we have to go through is for us to gain the knowledge of life that cannot be taught in schools.

I like this quote very much :
The difference between school and life? In school, you are taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson.

It's so true... We have to pay for the mistakes that we have made in life... Unlike in school, we are given many chances to correct our mistakes. There's no turning back in the lesson of LIFE...

And I would like to thank Crystal and BB for the drink. I like it so much~~~ =)



Blackcurrant Drink, made by BB

I feel happy to work at Kay's Garden and get to know many friends... I will miss the time that we went out to have drinks or movies... Thanks to those who kept me company when i was down and upset... Thank you so much.... =)


 Service Crew from Kay's Garden

3 comments:

  1. 'Accept the things you can not change, change the things you can.'Hope things turn out fine for you! Gambatae cheng ying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.."Accept" is a very hard thing to learn.but we have to.^^ darling i miss u!i intro a nice song to u ya.damn nice..go my blog c.xixi

    ReplyDelete