Monday 8 February 2010

House Cleaning before CNY

I'm a LAZY BUM. Yeah I admit it because I seldom clean up my place... My room, my desk, all done by my sister... LOL

However, my dear sister scolded me few days ago... She asked me to clean up my messy desk because my textbooks and notes were in a MESSSSS...

I'll show you all the photos before and after.

p/s: Please be informed that you are advised to have meal before look at all these photos.

Hehez...

BEFORE






 


I've bought 2 boxes from OU to arrange all my textbooks and notes properly...
Here are the 2 boxes:





  

AFTER

 


  


  







First of all, thanks to my sister. If she didn't scold me, I will never take the first step to clean up the mess. THANKS SIS!!!

And I have rearranged all the cute stuffs that my dearest friends gave me... =D





 

I feel satisfied after cleaned up all the mess.

Lastly, I wish all of my friends an early HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! Hope all of us let go of all the unhappy stuffs, and welcome the year of Tiger with new hopes... CHEERS!!! =D


6 comments:

  1. boxes! good idea to keep your stuff! imma buy some boxes to keep my mess! hehe, happy CNY cheng ying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea these boxes!!!i might buy some too.lolzzz~~~~happy CNY Ying Ying~~~~^^
    er~~i saw my bear bear and tat weiyth ger lion and tat kola bear damn cute babe~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wenhui: happy CNY to u!!! yeah boxes r useful and look tidy... ^^

    kat: happy CNY!!! yeah those r my collections... thanks ya babe... n i wont mind if u buy me more little stuffs so tat i can put them into my collections display XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol....hey...dats nothing near to messy comapre to my bro's room :P
    happy chinese new year to u too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...next time u upload photo of ur bro's room, den we make comparison,hehez...

    happy CNY!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha....i think u can check his room out in my blog...its ther...but its laz years' pic....
    but i think his room doesn change much throughout the year =P

    ReplyDelete